From The President's Desk
omething for everyone . . . . . .
Our club has been very fortunate. This year, we’ve already put on many events. And there are many more to come. How fortunate we are to live
in Southern California, where the weather is great, so we can do events year-round. We have beaches and mountains within short reach and we
have numerous entertainment venues, museums, etc, allowing us to put on a diverse set of events. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Much of the credit goes to our exceptional board (and a few member volunteers) who work tirelessly to find and put on such great events. So,
to all of you who helped us this year - THANK YOU!
This year so far, we’ve had the following events.
- January 7th Planning Event
- Feb 5th 3-Point Social Club get together in Woodland Hills
- Feb 26th Cars and Coffee at the Petersen Museum
- March 4th Car Rallye
- March 18th Old Town Music Theatre in El Segundo
- April 22nd Lake Hughes drive, Visit wolf sanctuary and ostrich farm
- June 3rd Western Regional MBZ Event
- July 19th Burbank Auto Show
- August 12th Tractor Museum and San Juan Capistrano Mission Tour
- September 3rd Big So-Cal Euro in San Diego
- September 9th EXCLUSIV - Mercedes prep Center tour in Long Beach
- September 17th Frazier mountain drive and winery tour / tasting
- October 21st Nethercutt Museum
In addition, somewhere in between, we had elections. Like I said, we’ve been very busy.
Our election results came in and the new board members are:
- Amir Rudyan President
- Chase Kaufman V.P.
- Kevin Wright Treasurer
- Tina Wright Secretary
- Fran Schoenfeld Board Member
- Craig Cornwell Board Member
- Arica Ohanisian Board Member
- Mindy Rudyan Board Member (Event Coordinator)
Upcoming events - Mark your calendars if you haven’t already done so.
- December 3rd Holiday Party (See more info in this newsletter)
- January 7th Planning event (free breakfast included) Please bring your ideas for future events. See more info in this newsletter.
- February 10th Car Show in Palm Springs.
Other events still in the works:
Like I said..... "Something for everyone".
We are looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming events.
Amir Rudyan, President
Los Angeles Section Newsletter
Above is the new format for the digital version of the newsletter. If this initially appears somewhat intimidating, in 15 minutes you can be
Left clicking the grey square above (to the right of issuu) will open the magazine in full screen mode. Once the magazine has been expanded,
left clicking the arrow on the right edge of the page will turn the page forward. Left clicking the arrow on the left edge will turn the
page backward. The arrows on the right or left will advance the page toward the end or beginning of the magazine.
Pressing the ESC key (on the upper left of your keyboard) will close the screen will bring you back to this webpage.
Closing the screen will bring you back to this webpage.
Now that you're comfortable, take a look and email us your comments at email@example.com.
As always, photos from all our events can be seen here.
♦ ♦ ♦
Your Los Angeles section elections are coming up. Details are in the newsletter and we'll have a digital ballot page available shortly.
♦ ♦ ♦
As always, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.